Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RadioGaGa

The AHL is gonna be good

Check this out...some great names.

http://www.canoe.ca/AHL/News/2004/09/17/633407.html

If you can get out to see some AHL games this year, it's gonna be even better hockey then last year (and last year was pretty damn good).

Hasek in the A? Interesting...I also feel bad for whatever kids thought they had a chance in Wilkes/Barre with both MA Fluery and Andy Chiodo going down. Take a look at that list...it might as well be the AHL Allstar team for this year.

Check this out...some great names.

http://www.canoe.ca/AHL/News/2004/09/17/633407.html

If you can get out to see some AHL games this year, it's gonna be even better hockey then last year (and last year was pretty damn good).

Hasek in the A? Interesting...I also feel bad for whatever kids thought they had a chance in Wilkes/Barre with both MA Fluery and Andy Chiodo going down. Take a look at that list...it might as well be the AHL Allstar team for this year.

Woah! I had no idea..... Well, this is pretty cool, but it doesn't compare to the NHL.

I know it doesn't compare...but if each AHL team had one star player/big time prospect come down...that's gotta be worth a couple hundred extra tickets sold per night...

Ruutu is going to play in Norfolk.

The Hawks suck, but the Admirals have a whole lineup of future quality NHLers.

It will indeed be a great season for the AHL.

more than half of the '03-'04 Hawks qualify to play for the Admirals, don't they?

Hamilton looks like they'll be solid once again. Looks like I may have hockey to watch in person.

I think there are a few guys who won't be able to play. I think Hossa and Hainsey have to clear waivers, so even if the season gets wiped, they can't come down without being exposed. Daigenais is the same.

Montreal already lost Francois Beauchemin to Columbus. I don't know how many guys they will expose.