Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LegoDoom

Nemesis

Has anyone else tried it? I got to try it since my LHS hasn't sold many. When I first picked it up, I was eager to give it a shot, since it's very similar to the XX and 1100. Got on the ice and the thing felt dead. The stick still had decent feel for a composite, but definitely not close to what I expected. Too much vibration in the shaft while shooting. Did I just get a bad one or are they all like this? I'm hoping for better results from the new line.

On the bright side, the grip is really nice. Similar to the TPS soft grip.

And the Roberts pattern is the Inno Hull.

The new Alpha has three vibration dampeners. One in the blade and two in the shaft. The Roberts used to be a very mild mid curve with a big round toe, haven't seen it in a year or so. No dealers in the area.

I liked how the Nemesis looked but the only place to get them at the time was selling them for too much. I originally though it would be similar to the novius fused. I got a friend to hook me up with one. I really didn't hate it, but I prefered an '02 synergy. The worst part was that it broke in 3 skates.

I know someone who got an alpha, and it looked decent. I'll give it a shot.

i've got the shaft, it's standard (are they suppose to be or tapered??), it feels like my old nike ignite 2c, i love the grip, it was like the TFG that i got for you a long time back, or 1st gen mmbubble. But mine is listed at 260 flex and it feels more like a 220-30 imo.

They're supposed to be standard. Similar to the Patriot shaft.

I agree on the flex, mine was 260. I've been using an Inno 1100 260 for a while lately and it feels alot more whippy.

Yep, sorry it took a couple days to send, I was just waiting so I could send out all of my stuff at the same time.