Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sav25

Titan Hockey Sticks

Anyone remember Titan hockey sticks? I have one still and i love it - never been able to find a stick that offers the same shot

I cant seem to find any online.

Did they go bust or get bought out or something?

Used those for a long time growing up, with some Torspo 500's and Montreals mixed in for good measure. Lust loved the 4020's and 3020's. I think someone was producing Titan one pieces a few years back (CCM/Koho???). They weren't expensive. They didn't seem to be available for long. Not sure what happened after that.

Hey maybe it will be worth something lol

I dont want to use it now...too much history...it went to the National Championships with me and i'd hate to see it get broken

When I played as a kid (4-11yo), I'd wear out the heel of my blade before anything else. I was probably using the wrong length but what did I know? Regardless, once my mother found out that the Titans had non-wood (fibreglass or plastic or something) on the bottom of the blade that was all she bought me the rest of the way.

I saw someone at drop-in using an old red and white one once and nearly made an offer just for old time's sake. Hold on to yours, Sav25, it'll look good on the wall of the Man room.

When I played as a kid (4-11yo), I'd wear out the heel of my blade before anything else. I was probably using the wrong length but what did I know? Regardless, once my mother found out that the Titans had non-wood (fibreglass or plastic or something) on the bottom of the blade that was all she bought me the rest of the way.

I saw someone at drop-in using an old red and white one once and nearly made an offer just for old time's sake. Hold on to yours, Sav25, it'll look good on the wall of the Man room.

All i know is that its an ASD200 (or ISD200)

Now all i gotta do is move out to have my own 'man room' :lol:

The first hockey stick I ever owned was a Titan. It was a Lindros Model that was black with pink graphics. I've been searching for another one forever just have for part of my collection.

I got 2 titan abs blades in the basement.

Titan TPM 2020 was one of the very first stick I bought with my paper route money. I remember that I paid 15.25$ for it, my dad was pretty mad at me for blowing the much money on a hockey stick.

I loved the Selanne curves on the Titans for about 3-4 years that was all I used.

The Titan TSM13 which became the Titan TSM8. My how I loved those blades. My LHS back then had them for $13.00 a stick. I think virtually everyone on my team except for one guy used them and the one that didn't had a mom who bought him an Easton aluminum just like Brett Hull used at the time. It was a stiff flex and way too much for him, but back then we didn't know or care. If I could find one of those old TSM13's (or TSM8's) in a right hand curve, I think I'd fall in love all over again.

I got 2 titan abs blades in the basement.

Titan TPM 2020 was one of the very first stick I bought with my paper route money. I remember that I paid 15.25$ for it, my dad was pretty mad at me for blowing the much money on a hockey stick.

He should apologize!

I remember that I paid 15.25$ for it, my dad was pretty mad at me for blowing the much money on a hockey stick.

A lot of money back in the day.

When I got a little older (maybe 12 or so) I wanted the Koho fibreglass (hollow-core, tan coloured with blue stickers) that my buddy had. My mom freaked out at the sticker price of about $22.99. At least it was at Canadian Tire so she got some CT money back. :D

Just had a training session

Tried using a Sherwood spezza - felt to skinny and couldnt shoot high enough

Then tried the crosby - good shot but felt weak

So i got the Titan out....ohhh man that felt good - such a powerful shot with it! The blade just looks so much bigger han modern sticks

I had some Titan Turbos, but the were red with white letteting.

Those were pretty pricey, but I don't remember what made them special from other sticks.

These where my favorite sticks when I was a kid. I just dug one out of the storage and it is TINY. It has the "Mach 1" grip thing on the blade too. I'll have to go check it out and see what model it was.

Bringing up an old thread like a grave robber here ;)

Just need to know if anyone has ever heard of the Titan TSM16? Was it a senior stick? Anyone ever have one of these (white and red)?

There might be one for sale near me soon so looking into it - think i'll buy it just for the nostalga!

Posted · Hidden by Gummer12, January 24, 2012 - Deleted for attempting to sell via PM.
Hidden by Gummer12, January 24, 2012 - Deleted for attempting to sell via PM.

Hi

If you are interested, I know a lad who has some left handed original, never used Titan Pro and Titan Super Pro sticks for sale. Red and white sticks as described above, made in Finnland and must date back from the 1980's. Brand new.

Please pm me if you feel the need for a vintage top quality wooden hockey stick. We would love to drop them off, however we live in England !!

Posted · Hidden by JR Boucicaut, January 24, 2012 - Soliciting
Hidden by JR Boucicaut, January 24, 2012 - Soliciting

Like I said early, I have a friend who has come across some original, never used Titan Pro and Super Pro hockey sticks from the 1980's. If anyone is interested in trying one out again, the super pro has an amazing sharp curve at the end of the blade.

Havent had chance to use them yet thou.