Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rjdlucky

CCM Logo Hockey Socks

Is it possible to purchase the hockey socks with the CCM logo? They are the ones used in the Major Junior and Minor Leagues that CCM must have the jersey and equipment rights.

I have a hunch these socks are special runs in view of their league sponsorship deal and not available for retail. Just a guess though.

Just curious, but why do you want them? CCM socks are widely available without logos on them. It just seems kind of silly to be looking specifically for socks just for the logo.

1. I believe that you are correct about the availability of the socks. I emailed CCM and they gave me that very same answer. I just thought that in this day of pro stocks, overruns and just about everything else making its way into the retail market, that maybe somebody knew where to get them.

2. Honestly, I just thought they were pretty cool (something a little different).