Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

twes14

CCM Vector 10 Helmet

I gotta get a new helmet for a new team im on... Any suggestions? I was thinking about the ccm vector 10, any feedback on it?

I gotta get a new helmet for a new team im on... Any suggestions? I was thinking about the ccm vector 10, any feedback on it?

I have had a V10 and a V08 (as well as S7 lately) and feel the V08 is the better of the two helmets in the bang-for-buck category. The V10 has a thin/dual-density liner and that is the only noticeable change between it and the V08.

I have a V08, but in a size too big. I went to order a size smaller to see it was on backorder and opted for the V10 instead (at twice the cost). It is a good helmet, but the V08 was just about equal for half the price.

I've never tried teh V10, but have the V8. The V8 has VN foam I believe, and is very comfortable.

The foam in teh V10 is slightly thicker, so you might want to double check the sizing before buying (I'm a L in the V10, and M in the V8

I went from a Jofa 690 to the V10 and while the helmet itself is more comfortable, it is HOT compared to the 690. If you play in a hot rink for inline this might not be the best helmet.