Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wgabelm

Bauer Vapor XXXX Inline Skates For Sale

I have a pair of Vapor XXXX - 8d fits 9-10 sneaker size, and a pair of Vapor XXX 9d fits 9.5 -10.5 sneaker. Both are in great condition and were brand new Ice boots converted to roller. Both are mounted with Red Star E-Frame chassis. Please see the ebay links below for additional info and pictures. I would be willing to sell offline...please PM if interested. Thanks

Billy

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT

Bender,

These forums are new to me, so thanks for the heads up. It was suggested to me that I try this site as it additionally gets a lot of exposure. I am not new to hockey forums and for those who are interested I frequently post on the inlinehockeycentrals forums (same user name) as well as uscho forums, but I just discovered this site yesterday.

I am quite knowledgable about the sport (hockey instructor with the Atlanta Thrashers as well as ex college player, Narch/Torhs/2Hot/USAhockey/Echo national champion) and will contribute in the future. Thanks for your concern

Bender,

These forums are new to me, so thanks for the heads up. It was suggested to me that I try this site as it additionally gets a lot of exposure. I am not new to hockey forums and for those who are interested I frequently post on the inlinehockeycentrals forums (same user name) as well as uscho forums, but I just discovered this site yesterday.

I am quite knowledgable about the sport (hockey instructor with the Atlanta Thrashers as well as ex college player, Narch/Torhs/2Hot/USAhockey/Echo national champion) and will contribute in the future. Thanks for your concern

No one ask for your resume, they just ask you to review the rules of the forum no matter who or what you do...Thanks and have a great day..

Bender,

No one ask for your resume, they just ask you to review the rules of the forum no matter who or what you do...Thanks and have a great day..

Exactly. You're not allowed to post things for sale until you have access to the "for sale" section... <_<

Understandable...thanks for your help fella's....Sold both pairs of skates already but as promised i will contribute to the site when I have something of value to add....

wow ,alittle harsh for the new guy...no?is this a tough neighborhood or what.wgabelm,how did you get the job with the thrashers?