Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kenneth

can you cut a vector?

I did it with mine, I've yet to try it out though. It had a extra piece running along the inside wall which posed a bit pof a problem, but I used a special tool (although you could just file it down) and got rid of it. I'm hoping to try it out soon, I'll let you know how it works out. Also mine has this extra piece throughout the shaft so I couldn't put in a butt end either.

It was a while back but I cut off the blade on my old Vector and used a tapered Synthesis blade for at least a year. I bought the stick a while back though, maybe even first/second generation Vector. It was a Recchi curve if that helps.

I'm sure kenneth has figured out how to put a blade in his vector, played a couple seasons with it, broken it and replaced it by this point.

I know you're new, so i commend your searching skills as they are better than some people's who have been members as long has this topic has been dead.

Got a little thrown off when I saw the corebeam link. Not that most people on this board this days would know it.

I remeber JR saying something that the vectors were made like wood sticks. The Blades are put on to the shaft like a wood stick.. Will that effect the taper when i cut it?