Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jazz4all

[ASK] what brand that would likely fit me?

any easton users? or Rbk?

I have 5K's with Superfeet converted for roller. The arch on them is fine for me, and my foot is pretty flat. My only problem is the heel width. I got them because I have a wide-ish forefoot but my heels are normal width. It seems like I have to pump it endlessly to get a good fit.

Flexlites fit me perfectly width wise. I can't comment on the arch because I use Superfeet in them too, but like I said, my podiatrist told me I have a pretty flat foot sooo..!

hv you tighten it? im about to try my friend's 7k on friday..i'll try the pump and tighten it more on the ankle.. One thing im afraid is heel and ankle width..bauer heel lock is doing great for me..so how about your flexlite? is it same like supreme line? about the arch, i believe flexlite is made with lowest arch on bauer line..

The RBK skates fit great for me. I have to use the pump though cause my ankle is skinny though.

Sorry if i keep asking ^^ How many times you pump it? I've readed a lot of threads about this pump and got an answer that more than 10 or so, it means Rbk is not for you.

The RBK skates fit great for me. I have to use the pump though cause my ankle is skinny though.

Sorry if i keep asking ^^ How many times you pump it? I've readed a lot of threads about this pump and got an answer that more than 10 or so, it means Rbk is not for you.

4 or 5 tops.