Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kirsch

New Chevelle CD

I've been listening to these guys for a long time now, and this new CD is really rocking my face off.

Their last (Wonder What's Next) CD wasn't nearly as good as the first (Point # 1) but this one(This type of thinking could do us in) is really good.

Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up on good music out there. That and I'm really bored and haven't posted in a while.

Iam a real metal head, and sometimes I listen to chevelle, I like the song "red" or "seeing red" or something. Is there new cd heavy at all?

Is that a Minor Threat cover?

Try:

Shadows Fall

Killswitch Engage

Chimaira

God Forbid

Lamb of God

All That Remains

Unearth

etc.etc.etc.

Killswitch is my fav band of all time, and i already have some lamb of god cd's. Iam thinking of getting a God Forbid cd though.

Heard it for the first time yesterday, good cd, I also like the new Sum 41 cd named Chuck, alot more heavy then the other cd's and not really pop like, more of a metal edge and one song nammed Bitter End reminds me so much of Battery from Metallica.