Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#1STUD

Same blade-but different curves

I just noticed that the brendl pattern on my response is different when compared to his pattern on the tps glacier blade. Is it a mistake or what? Or is the pattern different on the response because they are not able to form the blade the same when using grahite as opposed to wood.

Curves usually don't come out the exact same way when you compare comp. blades to wood because composites are put in expensive molds to ensure consistency.

Same happened with me. My Tkachuk Response curve turned out exactly the same as on the site, but a got a pro stock wood tkachuk that has a bit more of a heel curve, i actually like it better, so im going to see if i can get those custom made in tapered form.

I have a couple wood brendl blades and there both the same. Could it just be that they make the curves slightly different on the response.

i had an xn10 morrow, broke the blade, then went to find another morrow blade. I found one (only wood no comp) and the damn thing was nearly straight. i had a hell of a back hand with it though.