Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WBGMike

My Pro's Choice painted

Guys, unless there's history here I don't know about, I don't think doc was implicitly slagging mud's mask. I think he was making the light joke that company-themed paint-jobs - though often cool, as in this case - are not necessarily always a good idea. If you happen to work for Disney, there's lots of gorgeous iconography to choose from; if you're a cop or a fireman, there's a rich history to draw on; if you work for the sanitation department, or, say, a publishing house, not so much.

I believe they took it to mean that a Disney employee putting the enchanted castle on his mask was analogous to a waste management guy covering his mask in shit. The impression and their upset are understandable, but Vadim's way too nice a guy for that. :)

Absolutely no offense was meant. And as an Eagle mask owner myself (something between US Olympic and silver Belfour themes), I am as guilty as a next guy. Just have a thing for corporate logos and advertizing. Personal opinion if you will, I see too many people who live to work instead of other way around.

Again, I think your mask looks great, most important thing is that you like it and you have a right to put anything you want on it.

Having an IQ of a freshly painted house, my jokes are lame 98% of the time. Other 2% I laugh at them myself so I won't feel bad.

Again, great mask compadre.

Many thanks for sticking up for my good name in my absense Dr. D;

looks like someone took advantage of the January sale?

Great lloking lid and paint. Congrats! Did you add any mods or special features?

Sent my mold to Domm this week. Now the waiting begins...