Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#28tz

Anyone used the RX60's?

I tried them on skated around a little and they are stiff as all hell exactly like the ice boot imho. I tried them on skated then immediately put on the boss se right after and man the boss i felt like i coulda skated right outa the box no baking. The RX were lighter but not by a ton and definitely look sharp in person. But i'll be going with the boss se I dont feel I need a skate that stiff for roller. If you like a skate that stiff and wanna spend that much then it's an amazing skate.

i would think that everything they put into it has proven itself pretty well except maybe the addiction wheels, their not out long enough for a good review :)

why are roller skates (even top end) not as stiff as ice skates... I would assume you would need the same if not more support in roller

I would say that most inline skates, especially top end inlines, are just as stiff, if not more so than ice skates.