Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

reich8

Stick Rack

You would just want to figure out how long you are looking to make it. and purchase 2x4's

Google "Hockey Stick Rack"

and it would give you and idea of how many pieces you would need.

I would use some type of bracketing for dividers if you wan them.

Easiest and most common way is to put some doweling pieces into a two by four, length and spacing all depends on how much space you need.

I had a towel rack like this one (below) on the left I think I bought at Target or CVS or something for under $20 for the apartment I lived in at the time.. This currently sits in the garage and acts as a stick rack. Just another option to throw out there.

http://www.target.com/2-PC-Chrome-Steel-Ba...ds=towel%20rack

(It's not this one, the one I bought was very cheap, under $20, just couldn't find it online)

I've got a couple of these on the garage wall. That's 10 sticks at the ready. Older, not currently in use sticks are just upright in a spare garbage can waiting to be taped if necessary.

I'm building a gun rack in shop class, and since my parents won't allow me to put weapons in this rack, i'm using it for a stick rack. Costing me, maybe $10USD to build out of red oak?

I've got a couple of these on the garage wall. That's 10 sticks at the ready. Older, not currently in use sticks are just upright in a spare garbage can waiting to be taped if necessary.

That's what I use, a spare garbage can.

If you were a complete stud like me, you'd just take outdated displays off the hands of your lhs. I have one of the old o-stick displays in my basement next to that stupid gun-case thing that the one95's came in. They do an outstanding job of holding sticks, they look badass, and most imprtantly, they were completely free.