Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

puckhoggy

Buffalo Hockey Shops/Drop-in Ice

Hey,

I would like to know if there are any hockey shops that have a good selection of pro-stock sticks (lefty).- also looking for a crazy toe hook.

I'll be at the Buffalo airport on a Saturday in March and will have to kill some time. I was hoping to get some gear - specifically sticks.

Also wanted to know if there are any arenas that have drop-in hockey/shinny on a Saturday in the area/

thx

--------

"Saba" mentioned:

'Pepsi center right by UB North. Best shop in town IMHO. Not going to have many prostocks(Sabers store HSBC arena downtown) but do have decent selection and usually some good deals on sale items'

There are a few places to get some pro stock stick...check out the pro shops at Holiday Twin Rinks...right off the 90 from the airport...15 min away, There is great skate..no pro stock just retail. Best place is in Rochester..peranis hockey world, there is also a place in Greece NY called The Locker Room.

Hey I am on my way to buffalo right now. How far is the hsbc arena from the buffalo airport? And does anyone have a number of the hockey sales shop in the building, if they have one there? I'm hoping to see if they have prostock equipment there.

Thanks!