Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

One95 and X60 sticks for roller?

They both play nice. I think it is more affected by your personal preference honestly. The one95 has a mid kick and rips slappers, while the x60 has a lower kick and dangles nicely. Do you play O or D?

I don't know if the x60 really dangles nicely. God knows I could use the hands and if they made a stick that dangled for you I'd buy it lol. A lot of players on ice find puck feel to be excellent with the one95 and the X60 to have more of a dead feel to it. Again though, it's mostly personal preference.

I've got a ONE95 but I'm not the biggest fan of it. It's labeled as 95 flex, but it feels like an 87 or something. :(

My ONE90 on the other hand, it's a 95 flex and it feels like that too. Love it.

I've got a ONE95 but I'm not the biggest fan of it. It's labeled as 95 flex, but it feels like an 87 or something. :(

My ONE90 on the other hand, it's a 95 flex and it feels like that too. Love it.

Is it prostock? Retail flexes are 87 and 102, so I'd have to assume it isn't retail and could very well be something else. Check under the name plate for the letter that would indicate shaft type, what is it?

yes it is prostock.

It's a One95 according to the namebar numbers/letters.

It's a C28 or C29... I don't remember at the moment.

At any rate, besides the flex thing, I love the one95. Corner tactile is great. blade is great. weight is great.

played roller with both at high levels. the one95 to me is the better stick all around but of course its personal preference. I actually felt the x60 was "too light" and i would over handle the puck. The feel of the one95 to me was much better and my snap shots were amazing. I would definitely use some tape with the one95 though.