Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dsjunior1388

Amway

Yah but lets be fair here: Avon, Tupperware, Pampered Chef, (not sure about Fantasia) and Partylight are all actual products that do something. Avon sells a wide range of household products that are at a decent price. Knick knacks I guess but it's not a scam. I don't know what I'd do without Tupperware; I save a fortune on groceries every month because I'm able to keep all my food twice as long as if it wasn't stored in a quality container. It's also healthier and nice to know I can microwave in it without having to worry about about anything like I would with the cheap off the shelf containers. Pampered chef has quality kitchen utensils. Partylight sells quality candles. I have no problem with people selling that stuff as it may service a need I have. MLM's are a joke and where people screw other people over, and that's what's frustrating.

Agreed. They usually sell some good product but a bit on the pricy side though. My wife did some Tuppereware sales at one point. When you see the price breakdown for what she made and what the company made on the product, then your realize that the mark up is extremley high on these products. I didn't mean to say that their products weren't good. I was just trying to say that we have so many people harassing us to buy stuff from that we don't need the MLMs on top of that.

Agreed. They usually sell some good product but a bit on the pricy side though. My wife did some Tuppereware sales at one point. When you see the price breakdown for what she made and what the company made on the product, then your realize that the mark up is extremley high on these products. I didn't mean to say that their products weren't good. I was just trying to say that we have so many people harassing us to buy stuff from that we don't need the MLMs on top of that.

I can agree with that.