Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thunderbirds_are_go

Rink Rat Wheels

I guys. I see that CCM is going with Rink Rat wheels for it's new skates, and I was wondering who else is using them. I though BNH were, but I see the new Bauer 30-70 has Hyper Unities on the Greatskate site.

I also see that the Rink Rat wheels are listed in the new CCM catalogue and on their website. Seems a funny way to distribute wheels. Anyone know of any other hockey companies selling third party wheels like that?

I don't mean putting third party wheels on skates and selling them - obviously everyone does that. What I mean is does Mission or Bauer or whoever list third party wheels as separate items in their catalogues as CCM does with the Rink Rats? I haven't seen them on other manufacturers web-sites, but I haven't seen any other 2005 catalogues.

Most BNH and Nike stuff is launched later in the year..this year the 20xx series debuted in Feb, while the Nike stuff had come out about 6 months earlier..

i'm a bit out of the loop at the moment..but i'd imagine some stuff is coming soon..