Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ncbrock

Stuck on a blade

Ok I broke another stick so that leaves me on my backup shaft which I also just broke the blade on that the game before. Im not having luck finding durable gear... I had my mac daddy (3rd mac daddy. which I love because it was the most durable stick I have ever used) and it didnt last a full season. Which is so-so for me considering I broke 3 sticks last season, and only 1 stick and 1 blade this season.

Anyways, what blade would you reccomend that has nice decent durability? The blade I was using before was a dolomite spyne blade which lasted me a season. The only curves I have really liked were the P34 from reebok and jovanoski\weight from warrior. Other curves i could not get used to\didnt care for. So does anyone have any feedback on rbk blades?

P34 = Modano/Forsberg/Zetterberg/PM9

I'd really think about getting a One95 blade if I were you. If you had a Dolo Spyne, it probably means your shaft isn't tapered. That limits you to a 6k blade. The consensus around here seems to be that the One95 is the best traditional blade on the market.

The consensus around here seems to be that the One95 is the best traditional blade on the market.

Agreed. A little heavier than I'd like because I got so used to Z-Carbons, but their feel and toughness makes up for it.