Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

joeyisfunny

Tongue causing pain where it meets ankle bone?

Is it a common (and fixable) problem to have pain at the ankle bone where the tongue wraps around the ankle and gets slightly in between the padding and your ankle bone?? The very edge on the side just barely wraps around my (skinny) ankles enough to juuuussst get in between my ankle bone and the padding and causes a lot of pain. And its only on the right boot! I can tell that the felt is trimmed slightly different from boot to boot, so I may trim the edges where it hurts with some scissors carefully to see if that will take care of it. Anyone else experience this?

put a small piece of foam or ^felt^ where it is hurting/rubbing and it should feel better, this happened with my x60s

+1 messed up my foot playing football and foam pads relieved all the pain from the tender spot on my foot when I was skating.

I had a similar problem with some felt tongues on One95 skates. Trimming and punching did not help the problem, I ended up buying this, which worked perfectly. http://www.goal-line-golf.com/figure-skate.../prod_3339.html

I just wish I would have bought them earlier. I use one every once in a while, if my ankle bone feels a little tender.

Do they stay in place for you? If so, how? I tried them, but they kept shifting away from the spot that actually needed protection.