Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

justhockeykid

Who Make IDS pucks

My team goes through pucks like toilet paper and we all use ids pucks, I cant seem to find a website for them b/c i wanted to see if I could buy direct from them. If anyone knows the website please comment.

Thanks

Their old website of idshockey.com seems to be gone, company is called Ideal Design Sports. I know Rocket Pucks were offering a team/coach deal a while back so not an exact match but a close product. You could just order in bulk through IW and get some discounts there too for qty

I tried to searches for "jofa", "pucks", and "jofa pucks", (left out ISD b/c the search term min. is 4 letters) but anyhow.....

are IDS pucks the same as the ISD pucks that bore the Jofa name (which I used in the early to mid 90's)?

EDIT: Whoops. Just saw on Inlinewarehouse.com that RBK is still making pucks and they def. look the like the jofa pucks I used to use. Makes sense.