Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nate

Under Armor Socks

I'm thinking of getting some under armor socks. Are under armor socks worth the money and can you notice any differences from normal cotton socks?

thanks

They were great when I was still breaking in my boot because I love a tight fit and they were incredibly thin. Now, they're good, but I don't notice a huge difference from my nike ankle socks.

I had a pair of them. They were great for breaking in new pair of skates cuz all the moisture that is taken away from the foot goes right into the boot and helps wear it in. However, once the boot got broken in, it got real slippery inside and sweaty. Moreso then with with regular socks cuz the under armor takes moisture away from the foot, but puts it right into the boot. I noticed with all this extra wetness on the boot, they got stinkier much quicker.

I went to Target and found these great athletic socks called "Gold Toe". They're great. They kinda look like dress socks, but they fit nice, have some arch support, keep the foot dry, and absorb a lot of the moisture so the boot doesnt get too slippery.

I have about 5 pair of under armour socks, I use the soccer socks, and the regular solid black ones. I like them all. I use to go bear foot, but it got too disgusting, and at some point uncomfertable in my boot. the socks are great, and dont bunch up, or cause blisters, great socks.

They are great for players who like to wear socks when they play and also for players who like the boot to be close to the skin, I love them.