Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stock07

Frame Question: Mission Pure Fly

Any of those should work, it's just a matter of getting the right size frame for your boots depending on the size of them.

I do have a pair of Mission Amp Fly skates that have Hi-Lo 72-80's on them that work great, but either of the other choices should work for you too.

Any of those should work, it's just a matter of getting the right size frame for your boots depending on the size of them.

I do have a pair of Mission Amp Fly skates that have Hi-Lo 72-80's on them that work great, but either of the other choices should work for you too.

Im pretty sure I had some amp fly missions, that wouldnt take the vanguard frame...But cant remeber on the hi-lo...I need a small frame(6.5) skate...But I wonder about the hummer. I gotta find someone to ship them too who can mount them properally for me. Any suggestions?

The Hummers will fit but you will have to dremmel a spot out in the outsole for the second wheel.

I have a pair of Mission Amp 1 that I converted with Mission Hi-Lo (bronze coloured chassis from a pair of Mission Vi's) - worked fine.