Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Roos2Roll

Where to buy wheels, bearings etc living in EU.

Where I live (Sweden) the sports/hockey shops have a few cheaper model inline hockey skates. They don't sell any quality wheels or bearings. I have ordered once from Inline Warehouse. Not all their products are available for shipping to Europe.

Fedex will administer customs and sales tax extras with delay and awkward procedure.

I found a few web shops within EU (no customs then at least), but they all seem more limited. I have not found Labeda Addiction wheels anywhere.

Any advice?

i live in portugal(EU), try slidesports.net in spain,planetahockey.com in spain,hocheyoffice in germany, hockeystore.de germany. dont know if they have those wheels, but take a look.

Iam from germany - have the same problem. No Labeda Addictions here, anyway. The shops in US (like icewarehouse, monkey etc.)have expansive shipping costs and then comes customs/tax on top. :ohmy:

Hi all, I live in the UK and find the best place to get hold of kit and avoid customs is ebay. Do a worldwide search for whatever you are looking for and then just email to get them to put a low value on the customs form. Here is the labeda addiction on there: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LABEDA-WHEELS-Inline-Roller-Hockey-ADDICTION-72mm-81A-4-/390222268266?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5adb0f476a#ht_2908wt_1034

I generally can find most kit on there that I have been after, just bought the new easton S19 helmet from there infact.

Hi all, I live in the UK and find the best place to get hold of kit and avoid customs is ebay. Do a worldwide search for whatever you are looking for and then just email to get them to put a low value on the customs form.

Thanks Phil8, steelperformer and Sharks #5. Seems we all got a similar problem... Yes I do ebay shopping and as you say that way you can usually avoid customs etc. I just have to wait for a 80mm (608 variant) to show on ebay then.

I found a supplier for Labeda Addiction wheels in germany (he ships anywhere in EU), if anybody have interest here is the adress:

Andreas Spriestersbach

Main Inlinesport

+491709280940

main-eissport-as64@email.de

frank

same here

This week in my LHS I saw a 4 rinkrat hot shot pack for 69euros ... still it's actually a miracle to find a shop that carry them.

So far I've always been looking for massive sale on unsold (very) old generation wheels, for example I just bought 4 brand new 76mm Hyper trinity for 6euros, I think they are from 99 or 00 (it's the generation before those that came with the TypeM)

Thanks Phil8, steelperformer and Sharks #5. Seems we all got a similar problem... Yes I do ebay shopping and as you say that way you can usually avoid customs etc. I just have to wait for a 80mm (608 variant) to show on ebay then.

Price ?