Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bdj

Got GTA: San Andreas

Just got my pilot liscence. I can say i'm pretty proud :lol: .

At the beggining you could have parked a car at the Los Santos airport near the brick wall, hopped on the car and climbed the wall. Once you fly for 20% you automatically get your licence.

Yeah I beat it, probally after 7 hours of trying. I just got lucky.

my fuel keeps running out and I get pissed off. lol. They say that's the hardest mission in the game. What is the mission that gets you to Vegas?

The mission that gets you to Venturas is a garage mission where you take a car and blow up the crack lab. I haven't even started Zero's missions and I'm pretty far along in Venturas.

I just bought the Bible sized book for the game. Even though its very long it helps a ton, gives you tips that help you get through missions on the first few tries. Because of School, Hockey, & work im not as far as you guys but I have a month off for winter break coming up to catch up;)

The mission that gets you to Venturas is a garage mission where you take a car and blow up the crack lab. I haven't even started Zero's missions and I'm pretty far along in Venturas.

Thank you. I have been tearing up the garage missions so hopefully I will get there soon. Other than making the cops chase me there.