Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bdj

Got GTA: San Andreas

ugh just went to eb games and picked up a ps2 and gta san andreas and pre-ordered gran turismo 4. which is gonna be a huge game too. over 500 cars.

It's one of the new small PS2's.

If my head wasn't pounding like a sumbitch from Van Halen last night I would probably go buy this, it looks amazing.

Wow the new PS2 is ridiculously tiny, that's amazing.

My copy of GTA:SA is coming tomorrow, I preordered it from ebgames.com and their shipping is slow.

GTA would cancel out my weight training, GPA, and everything else involving effort or a social life, so ill wait a while before i get it.

GTA would cancel out my weight training, GPA, and everything else involving effort or a social life, so ill wait a while before i get it.

That is why I quit playing computer games, in specific, Diablo II and Diablo II Expansion set. They had me addicted but reluctantly I gave them up and now I am able to manage my time towards living a more healthy lifestyle along with time towards schooling.

PC or Xbox version for me. My first gen. PS2 laser died sometime ago and I don't feel like buying another machine. This game's going to be around for a long while from the sounds of it, I'll try waiting it out.

I went to blockbuster today to pick it up, they had like 10 copies there. Anyway, I burnt it and it plays like a beaut...already ended up not doing a paper for a class. But man, are my parents ever going to be shocked when my 13 year old brother turns on his GTA:SA game for the first time.

I just pissed away my last paycheck on SA and the sexy little PS2. When you turn the little guy on it doesn't make any noise, the only time I ever hear something is when I'm entering a house or starting a mission it makes some disc noises but that's it. San Andreas is awesome. I can't think of a better game to break in the new PS2 with. The only problem with it is that the voices are pretty weak (Except for Samuel L. Jackson). I almost died laughing the first time I found the purple double headed dildo in the LS police station, there's nothing like beating a cop to death with his own dildo.

I just got it. It came with Midnight Club and was $58 CDN at Superstore. Walmart had it for $48 without Midnight Club. Since I rented NHL 2005 my mom wont let me play it until we return NHL 2005 on Saturday :(, I guess thats better than her keeping it until christmas. ;)

PC or Xbox version for me. My first gen. PS2 laser died sometime ago and I don't feel like buying another machine. This game's going to be around for a long while from the sounds of it, I'll try waiting it out.

Call sony and explain your problem, I did and now its in PA being fixed for free and back in 1-2 weeks. They have awsome customer service.

Anyways couldnt wait to play the game so I borrowed a buddies PS2 for the week but my g/f is making me return it for the weekend or I would ignore her 23 hours a day.

Game is sick, cant wait till im allowed in the Vegas part. You can swim there but cops shoot the shit out of you once you reach land.

1st week with SA= 4 skipped classes and a D on my mid-term :)