Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bdj

Got GTA: San Andreas

This game is sweet I just started playing last night. I am around 6.94% done! Missions start harder than Vice City but don't get an harder in the first 10 missions or so.

Wow not only the game is big but anyone see the strategy guide? Its the size of a bible! And runs like $18 bucks. Any1 know when your allowed to go to the vegas part? I cant wait.

Theres a mission with a crappy remote controlled plane, I think thats the one. I'm on it already but forgot which mission it was.

I need to beat a stupid RC plane mission to get to Las Venturas. Just wait until you guys get to this one, you will cry. Hardest mission ever.

Is it that one after the mini gun one where you shoot down planes ? If so i'm on it right now and its frickin hard. Best thing is a gotta a sweet deal on the game. $45 bux canadian. Is it where you gotta kill the couriers.

This thread is about GTA:SA. That game looks terrible.

So what? he asked about a game from the same publisher, relax.

lol, he's so addicted that if anyone tries to say something he gets defensive... that's funny lol... wow i gotta get this game if it basically gives you a high...

I need to beat a stupid RC plane mission to get to Las Venturas. Just wait until you guys get to this one, you will cry. Hardest mission ever.

Damn dude, you're right....

Ug, it took me a week to pass that one in Vice City. Now have to deal with a worse one? I hate when missions are so damn hard you have to do it twenty times just to beat it. Takes all the fun out of it.

The shitty part about this game is that on some of those missions that you have to do over and over, you have to drive 5-10 minutes to get there just to start...

I remember having a great deal of trouble with the plane mission in VC. Where you had to demolish the 4 story building.

I did it with a friend's help, took us 2 tries.

I remember having a great deal of trouble with the plane mission in VC.  Where you had to demolish the 4 story building.

I did it with a friend's help, took us 2 tries.

yah..playing games like that is much more fun with a couple of buddies over, passing the controller around everytime you die/get busted.

Did you beat this yet? I am stuck on this part also. The planes are so small and they fly at an angle. I hate this mission.