Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fanatic26

RBK edge uncrested jerseys

Can anyone tell me if these jerseys fit the same as the Edge Authentic jerseys that the NHL players wear or more toward the Reebok Platinum practice jerseys that you can get for $30. I've tried on both (friend of mine has a Sharks Marleau jersey size 56 )and the fit of the Platinum practice jerseys fit tighter ( especially in the sleeves )and the sleeves are alot shorter than the Authentic. Thanks !

They fit more similar to the RBK Edge premiere jerseys than the platinum. The platinum felt a lot looser and the shoulders have more room I felt.

I wear a medium premiere and edge uncrested and the uncrested edge fits about the same. The fit is more contoured on the edge of course. It's a snug/tighter fit than say CCMs but its never constricting to me. You might wanna go one size up with the edges if you're concerned about the pads and stuff underneath.

For 10 bucks more, I'd get the edge jerseys just since it's a bit cooler. Temperature wise, more so than looks.