Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DavidT

New Roller Rink In North Texas

We have a new roller rink under way here in Denton. They're hoping to have the place ready to go by the end of the month or first part of October. Will have a like new metaflex floor and be slightly smaller than a standard ice surface.

Has positive/motivated owners and coordinators looking to make for a great roller hockey experience.

Roller hockey has taken a big hit in the DFW/North Texas area with the closing of numerous facilities. Hopefully with the new place it will be here to stay and have the quality we all want.

Will post up more info for leagues, schedules, etc as it develops. As always new teams and players are always welcomed.

David

I know the boards were shipped over recently and are now being installed.

Boards are in. The rest of the glass and floor will be in by the weeks end I suspect. Locker rooms and scoreborads should be done in the coming days.

Should be having hockey next week if not sooner.

They've started up a website : www.lonestarrink.com

Everything is almost in and good to go. They had a small tourney this weekend and everything thing went well.

Planning to start league play in 2 weeks.

I think they're still working out kimnks on the email/internet system. Its being done on donated time, so its not exactly up to par. LOL

If you have any questions, I may be ale to answer them. If not I can definitely pass them along.

No response on my email, if you have any information, feel free to pass it on haha.