Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yzerman_17

bad combination

hi i am wondering if you guy have ever tried a blade in a shaft the just didnt work out bacause i have been using ultra graphite yzermans blades for quit some time now and i put one in a carbon9001 and i cant shoot at all i mesured it and it was exactly were i like it so if you guys have any suggestions or tips that can help thanx in advance

youre probably not used to the balance of teh stick with the new blade in, i dont know much about the 9001's, but i know UG's are fairly heavy. Id say its probably a matter of adapting to the new blade. If it still sucks after a few games it probably just doesnt suit your style

85 flex or less tapered shafts with Inno composite tapered blade. Not heavy enough to rival the original Mission Ether Radiant tapered blades, but enough weight to make flexier shafts bounce. It's most noticable when stickhandling and receiving passes. 100 flex users may not notice this effect though.

Last time i checked the 9001 wasn't a high end shaft. It's pretty heavy and would have decent balance with a heavy blade like a UG.

Yea I hate that feeling. I have a TPS Rubber with a wood Nike blade and it's horrible. The blade weighs like three times as much as the shaft. But my Synergy shaft now is more decent, I have a Easton Hybrid blade in it and it's at least a bit more balanced than my TPS.

Hespeler f4+easton focus flex modano. Don't know what it is, but I'm just not firing it like I was when I had wood lindros in it. THere's also not that much feel or as much flex.

Hespeler f4+easton focus flex modano. Don't know what it is, but I'm just not firing it like I was when I had wood lindros in it. THere's also not that much feel or as much flex.

I never got along with my F4 or Novius, no surprise since it's the same stick. Mostly torque problems no issues with the feel since I was using wood blades.