Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

missionsparta

Larger Elbow Pads

I have a problem, where as I workout a lot. I have large diameter biceps and every elbow pad I try on in the largest sizes are all to small and feel like I can't even bend my arm. I use to get around this by wearing lacrosse elbow pads, as they were more flexable, but even that is not working now. Does anyone know if a brand and/or style that runs larger in the diameter department?

Thanks in advance.

I have a problem, where as I workout a lot. I have large diameter biceps and every elbow pad I try on in the largest sizes are all to small and feel like I can't even bend my arm. I use to get around this by wearing lacrosse elbow pads, as they were more flexable, but even that is not working now. Does anyone know if a brand and/or style that runs larger in the diameter department?

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried Bauer's Anchor Strap system, which doesn't have hard straps across the inside of your elbow?.

Have you tried Bauer's Anchor Strap system, which doesn't have hard straps across the inside of your elbow?.

how about stitching extra straping on the length of the elbow strap for more flexability.

Warrior elbow pads have bicep protectors that flare out at the top. They also have a soft neoprene type strap in the middle (at least the Projekts that I have do).

Thanks in advance.

Im not sure there are any pads that would fit lou ferrigno. And , if hockey is important to you , you might consider giving up bodybuilding. maybe just cardio and plyometric workouts when you hit the gym. with that said , a dude on my ice team has the bauer pro elbows and the bicep wrap on those things are HUGE compared to my old tps ventex