Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phil8

High end inline skate or ice/roller convertion?

hi guys,

I'm looking for new skates, do you think it worth buying a high end skate like tour ex1/ZX9, bauer rx60 (if you find my number)or mission t9/t8 or you guys think it is better to make the conversion of some bauer one70/80 or bauer x40. what they think is better and lasts longer.

PS- i'm comming from a strain ankle and needing a skate with some support.

hi guys,

I'm looking for new skates, do you think it worth buying a high end skate like tour ex1/ZX9, bauer rx60 (if you find my number)or mission t9/t8 or you guys think it is better to make the conversion of some bauer one70/80 or bauer x40. what they think is better and lasts longer.

PS- i'm comming from a strain ankle and needing a skate with some support.

Most of the inline high end skates are made pretty good these days, with that you get the high end frame and bearing and wheels.

some Ice hockey boots might be alittle more stiff, but you still have to get a frame. wheels and bearings come and go but the boot and frame is what should last.

Some skaters arent comfortable with ice boots.If your just a inline player,I would go with a good high end inline skate.and strengthen up that ankle.

the bauer RX60 and the new tour skate are both very good skates.see what one feels better. Good luck