Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heatley

Ovechkin's stick question

Yeah maybe a real recent change, but the Ovi One95s and the few CCM sticks I've had have all been really thin.

I also disagree on the feel, but that is more personal preference. I'm convinced torque in the blade isn't always a bad thing for someone who is taking a majority snap/wrist shots.

Well I suppose you are right that it is personal preference, but the blade I have really isn't even a composite blade. I just assumed your Ovi stick had the same blade. I actually don't mind thin composite blades, but not the thing thqt is on my stick as it is some sort of laminate/fibreglass crap. The Brashear Pro stock CCM U+ CL I have is more Of the traditional style of composite weave and is way better performance wise and looks identical to the bldes Ovi uses on his sticks (no clear finish/sanded or matt finish) that I have seen on ebay with Certificates of Authenticity. The Laminate/fibreglass blade on my Ovi-8 clone torques back to easy and like I said earlier is no where near Pro Stock quality even though it has the Pro Stock No Warranty stamp on the shaft. The shaft on my Ovi-8 clone has zero performance as well, just totally dead. So don't order 12 Ovi-8 clones from CCM if you want value for your money like my friend did.