Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

matix218

Sizing Question Mission Boss SE

Hey guys,

I am looking to pick up a pair of the closeout Mission Boss SE skates from Monkey. I have never been able to try on these skates and none of the local shops have them anymore. I know they are supposed to be based off of the current Bauer supreme last/fit but I was just wondering if anyone who has these (or even a skate from the same SE line) could offer any input before I order them. For reference I wear an 8.5-9 in most sneakers. I currently have a pair of size 7D CCM U+CL skates for ice which fit well. I also currently have the 2+ year old CCM Vector 10.0 roller hockey skates in size 7D which is my current pair of roller hockey skates and these also fit well. I used to have to go with E width for Vapor or old supreme type of bauers but from what I hear the current supreme line is much wider so I am thinking a D witdh should be good if these Mission Boss SE's are based on the current supremes. My plan was to order a size 7D (same as my current Ice/Roller CCMs) but I just wanted to see if I could get any advise/feedback from people who may actually have these (or similar) skates. I really do think the D width should be ok as long as they are based on the current wider supreme last but I dont know much about the length in these, (basically, should I stick with the 7 or do they run shorter and I may need a 7.5?) I dont like my toes to be crammed at the end of the skate, on my CCMs my toes just barely feather the toe cap and that is how I prefer my skates to fit.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hey guys,

I am looking to pick up a pair of the closeout Mission Boss SE skates from Monkey. I have never been able to try on these skates and none of the local shops have them anymore. I know they are supposed to be based off of the current Bauer supreme last/fit but I was just wondering if anyone who has these (or even a skate from the same SE line) could offer any input before I order them. For reference I wear an 8.5-9 in most sneakers. I currently have a pair of size 7D CCM U+CL skates for ice which fit well. I also currently have the 2+ year old CCM Vector 10.0 roller hockey skates in size 7D which is my current pair of roller hockey skates and these also fit well. I used to have to go with E width for Vapor or old supreme type of bauers but from what I hear the current supreme line is much wider so I am thinking a D witdh should be good if these Mission Boss SE's are based on the current supremes. My plan was to order a size 7D (same as my current Ice/Roller CCMs) but I just wanted to see if I could get any advise/feedback from people who may actually have these (or similar) skates. I really do think the D width should be ok as long as they are based on the current wider supreme last but I dont know much about the length in these, (basically, should I stick with the 7 or do they run shorter and I may need a 7.5?) I dont like my toes to be crammed at the end of the skate, on my CCMs my toes just barely feather the toe cap and that is how I prefer my skates to fit.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

You will be money in a 7D! I used to have the Commander SE in 7D and we have the exact same size foot. I dabble between a 8.5 and 9 US shoe size as well. Also, my Reebok 5k Ice skates are a 7D (Your CCM's should be very relevant). Get the 7D Boss SE hands down. Great skate.

You will be money in a 7D! I used to have the Commander SE in 7D and we have the exact same size foot. I dabble between a 8.5 and 9 US shoe size as well. Also, my Reebok 5k Ice skates are a 7D (Your CCM's should be very relevant). Get the 7D Boss SE hands down. Great skate.

Thank you very much! With the 10% off coupon code they are only $270! such a crazy deal

I wear a size 10 shoe and had a pair of solider se's in a size 9D and they fit awesome. I own a pair or CCM U+ Size 9D and the two felt almost identical to me. Not sure if that helps any.

I wear a size 10 shoe and had a pair of solider se's in a size 9D and they fit awesome. I own a pair or CCM U+ Size 9D and the two felt almost identical to me. Not sure if that helps any.

Yeah man that does help, basically same size in CCM vs Mission SE means I probably ordered the right size.

Thanks!

I have a size 12 in running shoes. Sneakers somewhat between 11 and 12. And I am in 10EE in the Boss SE.

Got them close before christmas on clearance, too. So far I am more than pleased with them!

Thanks for the advise guys.

I got the 7D Boss SE's today and they fit great. Toes just close enough to the end to feather the toe cap lightly.

I cant wait to get them baked and give them a try!

I am also looking for a Mission Boss SE, but unfortunately, they do not have size 7.5D. My shoe size ranges from 8.5-9, therfore should I go with 7D or 8D? My ice skate is Nike Bauer Supreme with size 8R.

off the topic questions: If my shoe size ranges from 8.5-9, what tour skate size should I get?

does anyone have any reviews on the Mission Boss SE? I am still trying to decide whether to get Tour Thor EX1 or Mission Boss SE or laslt Mission T8.

Thanks