Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LetsGoWings13

sherwood gold shaft

ok everyone got a sherwood gold shaft for free and a discount on a sherwood blade and iput a blade in it and it was extreamly heavy but sort or well balanced. does anyone know anything about this shaft

ok everyone got a sherwood gold shaft and a discount on a sherwood blade and iput a blade in it and it was extreamly heavy but sort or well balanced. does anyone know anything about this shaft

The solid gold shaft? All I know is that it's a piece of crap and I can get one for 40 bucks.

how can u say its crap if you have never used it ?

Did I say I never used it? My friend got one for practising his shot and he busted it on the 7th shot. It split up the shaft. He chucked it so I took it home cut the split off and then I brought it back to my friends with an extension and I took a couple shots and it busted again! As said before, solid crap.

wings, where are you from, because my lhs has the same combo sitting on a table for real cheap. they have a bunch of them. i was just wondering if you were from around my area. by the way, the shafts are junk