Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jwilliams

CCM V10 pants vs. Reebok 7k/9k

This past winter was my first season of ice. I purchase the CCM V10 pants because they looked like they had great protection and were comfortable. However, after one season, there is a gigantic rip in the fly where they button. It's about one thread away from ripping completely and not being able to button anymore.

I was thinking about switching Reebok 7k or 9k's. I'd have to order them online so I was curious if anyone could compare the two.

Thanks in advance!

What level of hockey do you play? The 7K's will do you up to an advanced level of play. If you are playing more serious or contact hockey I'd go with the 9K's because they offer a bit better protection.

What level of hockey do you play? The 7K's will do you up to an advanced level of play. If you are playing more serious or contact hockey I'd go with the 9K's because they offer a bit better protection.

I play in a non-checking adult league.

I just bought some pants yesterday, ccm u+07 . I have not skated in them yet but they have an excellent fit. I to play non contact adult rec hockey. I had fully intended to get a better quality pant with more protection but these had a great feel to them. Time will tell if they have enough protection. I looked at all brands Bauer Graf Eagle and Reebok( the 11k were amazing !). If the LHS had of had the ccm u+09 i would have went with them.

I just bought a pair of 7k's the other day, and love 'em so far. Ive only gotten to use them once, havent noticed any problems. Protection is good, but could be a little better. For no contact I believe they would be just fine.