Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

saiojitsu

rbk 6k or warrior bandito?

hi.i'm an otalian inline hockey player.second you what is the best stick between 6k sickick III and warrior bandito?is important for me primary lightweight and second thing the durability.i will take three of it and in Italy don't product this sticks so i can't try these before i buy :(

From what I have seen this season the 6k has broke pretty easily, so durability isn't the greatest imo. Can't comment on the bandito durability. If you're looking for a stick around 100 bucks that is pretty solid we've had great luck with the bauer one80. Its a little bit more though.

i think bandito is a great deal for the price. its not a high end but still gives u great durability. there's a LTR on bandito. you might want to check it out.

i have a friend who has the rbk 6k and loves it says it has a great feel and has lasted him a long time he just bought a second as a back up i have the bandito and i didnt like it at all gave it to my dad who beats up sticks and he says he likes it its really durable and has lasted him a couple months now if it were me i would get the rbk...