Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RadioGaGa

Cleaning gear

Hey,

I've got an older pair of shoulder pads I'd like to try selling, but they are in desperate need of a cleaning. They don't stink or anything, but they are pretty badly sweat stained. I live in an apartment with one of the industrial sized pay washing machines, so washing one item at time is not really something I want to do, and I doubt that putting it in with my regular wash is a good idea. I don't have a pool or clothes line, so that option is out as well. Can I just hand scrub them in the tub with some detergent and warm water and let them drip dry?

Thoughts?

Try putting them in the washer with some older towels and the like and use lots of Spray and Washâ„¢ on the yellowy bits. It always did an ok job getting rid of a lot of the stains on my Jofa elbows.

I always wash my equipment by hand with regular detergent and have no problems. You just have to make sure you wash them really good so you get all of the sweat out. I use a soft scrubbing brush on the tough spots if needed.

your best bet is to find someplace that has the Esporta or SaniSport equipment cleaning machines... while your at it you can clean all your gear. most the places in metro detroit charge around $40 for the entire bag of gear.

Hey,

I've got an older pair of shoulder pads I'd like to try selling, but they are in desperate need of a cleaning. They don't stink or anything, but they are pretty badly sweat stained. I live in an apartment with one of the industrial sized pay washing machines, so washing one item at time is not really something I want to do, and I doubt that putting it in with my regular wash is a good idea. I don't have a pool or clothes line, so that option is out as well. Can I just hand scrub them in the tub with some detergent and warm water and let them drip dry?

Thoughts?

You might as well use the one at your apartment and clean all your other crap too.

your best bet is to find someplace that has the Esporta or SaniSport equipment cleaning machines... while your at it you can clean all your gear. most the places in metro detroit charge around $40 for the entire bag of gear.

where are they located i am in this area also