Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DekeHead

Kovalchuk ProReturn Vapor XX?

Does anyone know where I can score a Kovalchuk Vapor XX Prostock? I'm only interested in the pro-pattern. I saw that OnlyHockey.com had some, but he's all sold out.

Thanks.

It's not his Vapor XX, but if anyone (and I'm guessing that's maybe one person) is in Anchorage, Champions had quite a few of Kovalchuk's Bauer woodie blades. I even picked some up for old time's sake and they are friggin' bananas. For the people that shoot the wrong way, they did have some Heatley Vapor XXs (massive MacInnis-like heel wedge) and some Havelid Synergys. Prices are insane as always: $170 for the Vapors and they had a lot of Stealths @ $230 a pop. Quite a few Kariya Z-Carbs at Play it Again though.

I tried to get a comparison of them, but couldn't find that or any Yzerman pattern to hold it up with. I'll see if I can get a pic of it but I could easily get a dime under it. Almost got a penny and nickel under it.

I tried to get a comparison of them, but couldn't find that or any Yzerman pattern to hold it up with. I'll see if I can get a pic of it but I could easily get a dime under it. Almost got a penny and nickel under it.

A Kovalchuk pro pattern?

You could fit a standing dollar under that thing.

Yes, his pro but this isn't as big as the Nikes I had. Still digging around up here for those too because I know I had some here.