Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hali05

painting gloves

i have a pair of easton z-air...old kind like the ones iggy wears....i wanted to paint them because they have orange piping all over the gloves because they are a pro-stock for some ahl team my buddys bro plays for....i wanted to paint them blue/yellow(st.louis) to match my team...does anyone have suggestions if this can even be done properally

Thanks

leather and fabric dye is the best option but I'm not sure if you're going to have any luck getting the blue/yellow to work. Considering all of the time and effort you're going to invest in it, why not get new gloves?

I would recommend using vinyl paint. It can be bought at most shoe repair shops. My recommendation would be to paint your yellow parts on the glove first, allow them to dry and cure then mask them off with green painter's tape when you paint the blue. I used vinyl paint on a pair of goal pads and it turned out pretty good. Just make sure you use thin coats, make sure the areas are clean before painting and scuff lightly before spraying to allow for maximum adhesion of the paint.