Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mickz

Shipping stuff

How do you guys package and ship equipment to other people? I've only bought something from Eazy on this site and that was the first thing I've ever bought online. How do you other people ship, lets say, hockey sticks to other people. What do you wrap it in and what service do you use to ship. Not just sticks, but how would you ship gloves and such? In a box? I don't know.

Elbow, shin, gloves skates, stuff like that I will box up. Sticks I will wrap in bubble wrap, then wrap with brown packing paper a few times. Havn't had any complaints from people that received stuff from me yet.

If you live in the States, Priority Mail from the Post Office is usually the best deal, especially for sticks. I've shipped a stick all the way across the country for about $8.00, UPS was about $20.00. They also wouldn't take the stick because it was wrapped in bubble wrap & shrink wrap.

If you live in the States, Priority Mail from the Post Office is usually the best deal, especially for sticks. I've shipped a stick all the way across the country for about $8.00, UPS was about $20.00. They also wouldn't take the stick because it was wrapped in bubble wrap & shrink wrap.

Who wouldn't take the stick? UPS?

Yeah, it was UPS. They wanted it wrapped in brown paper. They also said it was extra because of the length. I took it to the Post office & she put it on the scale & said: "that'll be $7.25 for Parcel Post or $7.85 for Priority".

I once used foam pipe insulation when I didn't have any bubble wrap. Cardboard on the blade.

I'm a Garbage bag man. If they take it, I'm happy. It's always insured amd keeps the weight down.

Happy buyer of the garbage bag method right here.