Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

smithee68

East coast hockey store

Anybody know of any huge hockey store in the eastern us. I'm buying a ton of gear and want to go to a big shop for things.(most selections) Any eastern US is ok. I'm an airline pilot, so I can get there :). Thanks!!

what do you want to know?

Is it worth the trip? I have played with a few guys that have done custom skates threw them, do they have a good pro stock stick selection? I have always use Hockey One in South Windsor CT

TSR has skate customization as well as a great skate and part selection. Huge selection of pro stock sticks, but eighties tend to sell out fast (glad i'm lefty). IMO best store I have been to in east coast region.

Is it worth the trip? I have played with a few guys that have done custom skates threw them, do they have a good pro stock stick selection? I have always use Hockey One in South Windsor CT

It really depends on when you plan on going. If you want pro stock stuff, make sure you time it so you get there a day or two after they get a new shipment

Tsr just had the apx launch today and got a bunch of Bauer prostock equipment in. Tons of sticks $100-120 and gloves. Great selection. Launch sale going on friday and Saturday as well.