Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mm705

drury curve

i tried searching etc but for the life of me i couldnt find a pic of the drury pro curve. anybody have a drury pro or pic of it? thanks

ahh must've missed that. I thought someone posted it was basically the same, just with a square toe.

It's actually a bit deeper, more of a mid-heel and has a square toe. At least my t-flex blades were. I'll see if I can locate a pic.

The DP is pretty much the same as the retail except for the square toe on the pro. I actually have Chadd's dp t-flex blades and compared them to a retail graphite t-flex blade a while back. The lie, depth, everything except for the toe is pretty much bang on unless they've changed the retail drury pattern since the graphite t-flex days.

EDIT: The pattern has actually changed slightly since the graphite t-flex blade. I just remembered that I compared my graphite retail drury to my cousin's '04 drury grip synergy and they are slightly different. The DP and graphite retail drury t-flex are curved slightly more towards the mid as Chadd has said while the "newer" drury blades are pure heels.