Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jamie_tnt

Bauer vs tour sizing.

Looking for some advice on tour ex1 sizing. I wear an 8.5 ee vapor ice skate and am wondering what a comparable size in tour would be ?

No shops near me stock tour so any advice would be appreciated.

Tours usually fit one size down from your dress shoe size. Not sure if their goalie skate is different, but I went from a pair of Vapor roller skates to Tours and it was a bit wider, but fit my wide feet well. If you wear an EE, you should be fine in a standard width Tour.

Buy from inlinewarehouse.com, free return shipping.

I wear a size 7.5 Tour Cobalt Q/Code Carbon and a size 7.5 Bauer One95. Don't know how the sizing runs with the goalie skates.

My size 7 goalie tours are about the same size as the 6.5 vapor RX25s...the difference is probably less than half an inch. Again, not sure what the difference is between goalie and player skates.

I tried on the tour code carbon pro as that is all the shop I was in had and I need a size 9.

Does anyone know if the zx9 and ex1 skates fit the same as the carbon or if there is any difference ?