Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crispy92

punching my lieutenants

so i've had my lieutenants for some time now and they are fully broken in. I have wide flat feet that take up a lot of volume, so mission probably wasn't the smartest choice but i did get EE width. I've been noticing if im at a practice were im on my feet for long periods of time ill develop blisters right on my arch and sometimes heel, but mainly the arch. now if i loosen them i lose my support because i've turned the skates soft, if i tighten them my arch begins to develop terrible pain. If i punch them both out on the arch will that prevent this. Also if their punched to far and make my boot to wide will i still be able to play with them.

Might look at getting somethine else. I had the boss skates, punched out and after 1yr plus using them I still had blisters.

I've currently got the axxiom T8, and they are a much better fit. From the very start I didn't have any blisters.

Nothing worse than having to think (or overthink) about your gear.

I would shoot for some tours or Rbk or maybe Rbk ice conversion but im a broke college kid who needs higher end skates because I need plenty of support. Its weird I have fuel xp ice skates a half size bigger and I leave them slightly loose and there awesome because of there stiffness

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Ya I may try it. I talked to my lhs and they said widening may not help because it may cause my foot to slip more then it is already so im just going to save for some grafs or rbks ans convert them

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk