Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bendy

Depressed without Ice hockey...

I've already posted something about this a while back, but now since I am down here, I would actually like to get some info. If anyone has a clue fill me in. I remember someone said they had some numbers and websites, and I have searched for my old post but i couldn't find it. Anything will be helpfull, thanks guys.

I found my old post! I'm retarded.

I sent you a PM. Don't expect a ton of ice time there. The only rink is in the civic center where the Piltos play and it's shared with them and all the other typical events. We would regularly go without ice for a couple weeks at a time and then maybe play 2 or 3 games in 4 nights. I always played roller also to supplement the lack of regular ice time but the inline rink has been sold and will close up in the spring. Either way, all the players there are pretty cool (always exceptions) and since there isn't a whole lot of them in general it tends to be a fairly tight knit bunch. Anyway, hope your enjoying it there and if you have any other questions about Pcola in general don't hesitate to ask.