Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hollowicked

New Revision skate

A revision rep might give you the month it's going to be released, but when dealing with China your guess is as good as any.

I asked them on Facebook chat, couldn't give me a date. I'm guessing there might be some problems as Kerr suggests.

I need new boots around January time, so I might have to leave Revision and move on. It's a shame really, but that's business I guess - Alkali hockey are releasing their new boots soon so I guess they've beaten them to it.

When you know that a company is bringing a new boot out that's supposedly a big improvement on the old model....who wants to buy the old one? Especially as the price hasn't changed much.

I'd probably get another pair of the current Revisions if the price was right.....que Revision rep.... ;)

Guys,

Thanks for the feedback and for the kind words. I apologize for the delay on our Vanquish 2 skate. We had originally hoped to have them out for the holiday season. Unfortunately with some of the economic issues going on globally we made the decision in the best interest of our product to switch factories. Switching factories leads to many new R&D delays since you are starting from phase 1 again, therefore many rounds of sampling to ensure the product is of the highest level. We have also developed many new molds which take time to design and subsequently be machined. We feel while we are as frustrated with not releasing the skate as quickly as we had hoped, it will ultimately provide a much improved product for our customers. Improvements include : new outsole design, new toe cap design, comfort plus foot bed with heel padding, and a lighter frame..

As for our release date we have now re-assessed our distribution dates and are planning to release the skate in time for the summer National Championship events. You will see some samples as we near the final versions leaking out shortly. Thank you for your patience and support of our brand.

Nabeel