Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

Warrior Widow for roller users

Has anyone used this stick for roller? How is the durability, especially in the blade? I have read some not so good things in the ice forum, and was curious what roller players had to say (especially the ones that don't have tape on the bottom of their blades).

I have been using mine since around the launch date and I haven't had any issues so far. I tape most of my blade so I can't really be of much help to you in determining blade wear without it. I can say that for the ammount of time I've had the stick it looks no worse for wear than the one95s I was previously using. It seems to be a solid stick.

I use my Widow for ice and roller, but mostly roller. I bought the stick in the beginning of August, and I play hockey for 4 hours a week. I got the non-grip version, and the paint seems to chip pretty easily if slashed hard. The only bad thing about this stick is the toe chips very easily, but taping it is an easy prevention. I love this stick, and I've had every single top stick in the market except for the 11k, and the Widow is by far my favorite. Great feel, shaft shape, and the shot has a real nice pop to it.