Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tips09

ordering snus to canada

Hey guys I've searched but have had no luck. I'm trying to get off the chew and go with snus instead. Tried the American snus and it was decent but its hard for me to get as I'm in Canada. Just wondering if any of you guys have reliable websites that offer snus shipped to Canada. Ive heard the swedish stuff is alot better and was hoping to try that to save some money. Any help would be awesome. Thanks guys

ok awesome thanks jr I'll look into that site. Any suggestions brand wise? From what I've read General and Skurft (sp?) are the way to go. Chew wise I'm mostly a copenhagen (longcut or snuff) guy and the only flavor I can honestly say I like is the occasional can of wintergreen. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks

I've bought from snuson(part of northerner.com) and suns central. i could be wrong, but i think suns central is part of BuySnus.

the selection of suns central is better than the northerner group, but the northerner sites ship from pa instead of sweden.

shipping, for me, was $9 to nyc from northerner and $30 from suns central. the suns central order did get here a day after i placed it....

shipping costs aside, ill likely buy from suns central again because of the selection.

i dig the general, its got a nice tobacco taste with hints of citrus and salt.

just got the skruf, but haven't tried it yet.

another benefit to the suns central site is their 'try out' packs.