Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sharks25

Used sticks, x60 pro gloves

Hey guys, its time for me to clean out the garage and sell some of the things that I no longer use, which includes alot of sticks! Located near San Jose, CA and will ship to the USA only. Prices are OBO, so make an offer! I want these things sold!

All are RH, except for the Replacement blade.

IMAG0120-1.jpg

Pro Stock Setoguchi s19

Beautiful Toe Curve, approximately 90-95 flex.

I used this stick in 2 pick up games and just could not get used to the curve. It has the elliptical taper, but it seemed slightly differetn from my retail s19 and friend's s17, so it may be an RS, i dont know.( could just be my sucky eyes playing tricks on me) All I know is the stick kicks HARD. Small chip on the toe that has been epoxied over. I would like to get about $125 shipped for it. IMAG0123-1.jpg

Pro Stock Nichol s19 repaint

Not sure if it is a se16, but it has no elliptical profile. Lighter than my ST, so I doubt its one. It is not in the best condition, I bought it used at the sharks sale. quite a few large chips in the taper area. Also cut very short by Nichol, its about 59 inches while standing on the toe. I will include the extension I currently have in it. Sharkskin coating, Drury-ish curve with slight toe kink. Sort of a drury/ sakic lovechild. Around 80 flex

Hoping for $65 shipped, but will take almost any offer.

IMAG0121-1.jpg

Bauer Totalone Retail

87 flex, pm9. Used about 4 months, in good condition. Retaped every game, a bit of wear on the blade, but still structurally solid, chips besides the wear on the bottom. The blade seems slightly softened from use, along with the shaft. It has lost a little pop, and is probably closer to an 75-80 flex now Stock length.

$125 shipped

Pro stock Dimitrakos synergy

Old silver grip model, used in around 15 games, still in good shape. Heel curve with little depth, and slightly open. Rounded square toe, around 95 flex, uncut

$85 shipped

IMAG0122-1.jpg

Revision Viceroy Stick

Used around 5 games, and shows a bit of wear. The blade has a few small cracks, but still is structurally sound and hasnt softened. Was candycaned, so the graphics have peeled a bit. Ill get pictures of it up as soon as i get it back from a friend, I forgot it at his house. Says 80 flex, but plays much closer to 70, if even. VERY whippy. pm9 clone. Uncut

$100 shipped

Pro stock Dolomite HD

Used pretty heavily. There are many chips in the taper, but everything feels solid, as far as I can tell. Clear coat has chipped from some spots on the blade, but it is still stiff. The shaft is labeled 85, but has softened a bit to around 75-80. Retail Draper curve Uncut

$65 shipped

x60 pro gloves

black with white accents, retail model. Used for around 10 months or so, hole about the size of a penny in the left palm, just through the first layer. Small tear in the cable knit section of the shell of the right glove. Some smell, but not that bad. Plenty of life left. Asking $75 shipped

IMAG0119-1.jpg

IMAG0118-1.jpg

Lefty AK27 2011 DD blade, Kovulchuk retail curve. BRAND NEW asking $40 shipped

If you think the prices are too high, by all means send me an offer! I want this stuff gone. The sticks have tape residue on the blades, which is why they may look weird in the pictures. If you want particular pictures of something, let me know and ill get them for you ASAP!

Ill accept trades for Warrior Luxe gloves only.

Thanks for looking!