Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yrhmblnr8r

LH Sticks - Gloves - Shoulder Pads - Tape

Pics are available here: www.flickr.com/photos/29510294@N05/sets/72157627946073985/with/7391007386/ PM me if you'd like more detail on a specific item. Measurements are from the butt end to the heel of the stick.

Prices are in USD and do not include shipping. I'm in Colorado, 80104. I'll ship wherever, buyer pays. International shipping may get pricy but pm me for a quote. I will not mark items as a gift to avoid customs fees.

==========For Sale==========

LH Sticks

- Used Branches K-Lite Shaft with custom blade - mid-heel curve - The only flex rating I can find says "tested 40/44". I'm not sure how that translates, but it feels 85-ish. - shaft measures 48" with a 2.5" plug to make 50.5" total - $40 shaft - $10 blade

- New Branches K-Lite Shaft with custom blade - same stick as above, but unused - 50.5" with no plug - $45 shaft - $10 blade

- New Harrow 300 OPS - Drury clone #3 - 92 flex - uncut - $75

- TPS C8 - Tucker - Stiff - 53" - $40

- Pro Stock Synergy - There's a skate cut on the lower half of the shaft. It's chipped the first layer but doesn't appear to be structural. - Clark pro pattern which looks like a clone of Sakic's pro pattern - no flex listed, feels 90-ish - $50

Protective

- Warrior Projekt shin pads - 15" - good condition, no smell, the flap at the side of the knee has been cut off, see pics - $25

Other

- Springfield Falcons pro stock Edge socks - XL - normal wear and tear - $15

- Renfrew sock tape - Orange - 14 rolls - eBay seller sent the wrong colour and it wasn't worth shipping back - $30

==========Already Sold==========

Inno True1 - Kovalev - 260 flex - 58" - $75

Warrior AK27 - Custom for J Lamoureux at Air Force Academy with a USA flag on the top - Sakic clone - says 85 flex, but the Warrior serial number starts with 300 so it may be a bit whippier - 59" - $75

Pro Stock CCM U+ CL - You can still read a faint Begin on the nameplate. The blade weave looks very similar to the 7k listed below, may be a repaint - Drury clone - 110 flex - 58" - $75

Eagle XP - hole in the first layer of left palm only, exterior is excellent - $40

Eagle X70i - I bought to repalm, THEN found out they were intermediate, palms are gone, exterior is very good - $10

Easton Z-Air - 14.5" - great condition, no pilling - $50

Mission M1 Pro - 14" I think - great condition, some pilling - $50

Eagle x90 - mint condition - $70

Oakley Mace - black/black - 14" - great condition, some pilling - $50

Oakley Mace - black/black - no tag, I assume 13.5" based on the fit of the other pairs - great condition - $50

Oakley Mace - black/blue - 14" - mint condition - $60

Pro Stock Jofa 665 XXL shoulder pads - excellent condition - $30

My local PIAS has a used gold synergy OPS for sale. I shoot lefty, though. I know there are some fans on MSH. If anyone wants it, I can pack and ship.

- 64" from butt to floor when upright. The tape job was about 5" and covered a wood plug. Worst case, the stick is 59"ish.

- RH Yzerman curve

- It's listed at 110 flex but it felt somewhat whippier when I test-flexed.

- The blade felt stiff with normal wear and tear. I noticed a ding on the top of the blade close to the shaft.

$19.99 + taxes & shipping from 80104.